[Vision2020] Journalist my ass

Kai Eiselein fotopro63 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 22 18:04:43 PST 2011

I watched Fox news once several years ago and found it less than stellar, in my opinion. I've also found myself yelling at the radio while listening to NPR present biased news and I remember Katie Couric soft tossing questions to President Clinton while giggling like a 12 year old. Of course when Couric interviewed Condoleezza Rice, she was a hard ass.