[Vision2020] Journalist my ass

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Feb 22 16:10:30 PST 2011

Kai Eiselein informs us:

"Real journalists seek the truth with no preconcieved notions and report
facts without personal opinion."

Then, Mr. Eiselein, we are in agreement.  Fox News does not employ "real
journalists" by your definition.

Is this correct?

Before you answer, I will concede what is clearly obvious . . .

Keith Olbermann, Dr. Rachel Maddow (She does have a PhD in Poli Sci), and
Ed Schultz are NOT journalists.  They are Op/Ed personalities and have
NEVER claimed to be news sources.

On the other hand, Fox "News" . . .

Your thoughts, Mr. Eiselein?

and the Realist adjusts his sails."