[Vision2020] Some Serious Def Poetry

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Mon Feb 21 23:48:21 PST 2011

They say the promise of Egypt’s revolution is the vision of the young.  “One Good Reason to Die,”  gripping..let’s hope the young people in this nation grab on to that reason and make it real.  The events of the last few days, in Idaho and the Nation, sometimes cause me to wonder....what’s the use..I watched the rally video you put on here today.  Thanks so much.  Teachers in this nation shouldn’t shouldn’t be less important than tax exemptions for million dollar yachts in Florida or ski lifts in Idaho, and children should be our number one priority.  Idaho students are are being exploited for  William Bennett’s profit margin.

Sue Hovey