[Vision2020] Open Gathering - 22 Feb 2011

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Sat Feb 19 09:07:00 PST 2011

I agree that Dr. Ghazanfar is an interesting speaker worth hearing. He has
been a Palouse-area resident for half a century, attending and teaching at the
Universities, and providing valuable and welcome services to the community.

However, let us distinguish between the man and his topics. As a university
professor Dr. Ghazanfar taught economics, a powerful subject which affects
almost everyone, for good or ill. Likewise, Islam affects many, adherents or
not. Bring your wits with you, as both topics are needful things, not answered
prayers.

Ken