[Vision2020] First Amendment?

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 09:22:23 PST 2011

Ray McGovern appeared on Democracy Now this morning, interviewed by
Amy Goodman, regarding his arrest at the Hillary Clinton speech.  No
doubt his arrest will be defended on the grounds of protecting Clinton
from a potential security threat.

This interview can be experienced from the following website:

http://www.democracynow.org/2011/2/18/ex_cia_analyst_ray_mcgovern_beaten
Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett