[Vision2020] [...] Who has the facts?

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Fri Feb 11 18:02:50 PST 2011

On Friday 11 February 2011 13:48:07 Chuck Kovis wrote:
> [...] how hard does a man have to work for 5 billion dollars a year as a
> hedge fund manager?  As hard as the guy who empties the trash cans at the
> U  of I?  How much sweat off his brow does that hedge fund manager have to
> drip?  As much as the cow/calf operator out of Arock at 3:00 a.m. when
> he's calving?  How hard?

Andrew Ross Sorkin wrote the book Too Big To Fail to describe the inside story
of the Wall Street -- Washington, D.C. relationships during the recent crisis.
The lives of Wall Street bankers described in detail, with black and white
photographic plates with images of participants, including one of the New York
vanity license plate on Robert Kindler's Cayenne Turbo announcing 2BG2FAIL.

Ken