[Vision2020] Roger: Who has the facts?

Chuck Kovis ckovis at turbonet.com
Fri Feb 11 13:48:07 PST 2011

Roger, how hard does a man have to work for 5 billion dollars a year as a
hedge fund manager?  As hard as the guy who empties the trash cans at the U
of I?  How much sweat off his brow does that hedge fund manager have to
drip?  As much as the cow/calf operator out of Arock at 3:00 a.m. when he's
calving?  How hard? Chuck Kovis