[Vision2020] Government waste

Robert Dickow dickow at turbonet.com
Tue Feb 8 19:22:56 PST 2011

With all the talk of budget cuts and trimming government waste, I thought of
that term 'waste.' I seems that when people talk about waste, it typically
reflects a lack of a sense of worth or value on the thing wasted. If I buy a
house plant and my roommate hates plants, my purchase was a waste of money.
It is a waste of water to drop a cleenex in the toilet and then flush it
away, because it means you don't value the water. It is a waste of money to
spend money on education because, hey, who needs it?. my kids are grown up.
They're still out of work. I made my millions and I was a high school drop
out. Don't waste my money on taxes for the handicapped. I'm busy watching my
wide-screen home theater on my Kris Kraft.

Bob Dickow, troublemaker