[Vision2020] A 5% percent pay cut

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Feb 6 11:20:46 PST 2011

The average annual income, per family, in Latah County in 2009 was
$38,817, NOT "below $26,000".

Go to . . .

http://www.census.gov//did/www/saipe/county.html

Select "Idaho" from the combo box to the right of "State:"

Click "Continue".

Select "Latah County" from the listbox under "Select areas to display:"

Place a checkmark in the checkbox that corresponds to "Median household
income"

Click "Display Data"

In 2003, forty-one percent of those citizens in Latah County, 25 years of
age and older, have completed college.

Go to . . .

http://www.ers.usda.gov/data/education/EducListPct4.asp?st=ID&longname=Idaho

Ya got it now?