[Vision2020] Fw: Mr. Paul’s Discredited Campaign

Nicholas Gier ngier006 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 13:40:32 PST 2011

The best argument against abolishing the Fed and allowing the states to do
everything is the current Euro Crisis.  If the European Central Bank had
the political will and the powers of the Fed, then the Euro would be in
much better shape.

This solution is strongly supported even by the free market Economist
journal.

I cannot understand why any reasonable person would support Paul for
president, let alone any of the other candidates, including a now
completely right-wing Romney.

Nick