[Vision2020] Feds Dig Into Seattle Welfare Case

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 8 18:29:37 PST 2011

I see knee jerk judgments without all the facts.

The problem here is that you don't know if she is married or not to the doctor who owns the house. If she is a poor immigrant with no job and two kids who is sleeping with a doctor or is the wife makes a big difference in the law and her personal situation, you don't know this. Lots of poor and homeless people sleep at wealthier people's homes. Lots of poor immigrants have wealthier boyfriends.

Second, you can either spend a huge portion of your resources researching each of the 40 million people's real assets which 99.9% of the time will end up empty handed, or you can spend it giving food and shelter to people that don't have any. Every dollar you spend researching someone is a dollar of food out of the mouth of some child or pregnant woman. You need to be sure your research is worth that loss.

Donovan Arnold