[Vision2020] Fw: Environmental Sustainability Meeting

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Tue Dec 6 10:27:37 PST 2011

-----Original message-----

From: Whitepine chapter INPS whitepine.chapter at gmail.com
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2011 20:06:16 -0800
To: White Pine Chapter contacts whitepine.chapter at gmail.com
Subject: Environmental Sustainability Meeting

On Sunday afternoon, December 11, there will be a meeting of individuals
and local groups concerned about environmental issues including the
Canadian tar sands, global warming, and hydraulic fracking. We are
developing plans to educate ourselves and the public about these issues.
This is the second meeting of the ‘Palouse Environmental Sustainability
Coalition’. All are welcome.  We will meet from 1:30-3:30 pm in the Arts
Workshop room upstairs in the Moscow 1912 Center. For further information,
contact Pat Fuerst at epfuerst at frontier.com or 509-339-5213.