[Vision2020] And Yet Another UI Vacancy

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Dec 5 10:22:50 PST 2011

The salary level here seems more reasonable than most administrative positions. I still think that there is a problem with staff pay being cut as in the Ag College. For instance, Vladimir Borex who worked for PSES for 19 years was cut to 50% in July. This did give him more time to hunt. He was found unconscious on Hatter creek last week. probably a heart attack. His services are today.
Roger