[Vision2020] Bill Moore - First Step Internet

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 02:54:19 PST 2011

I don't think that the comments on here are any different than that of what is posted in the editorials in a newspaper. They are the opinions of the posters, not the publisher. Who the posters are isn't always known. Anyone can claim to be anyone on here. Many people, if not most, have had their identities faked and posted on here. Most people take what is posted on V2020 or any Internet forum with not only a grain of salt, but more like with a couple of tons of it.

It is actually very difficult to prove libel and slander. You have to prove the identity of the poster, and that the information on the site was harmful, and how it harmed them. Hard to do because not many people take serious anything on a forum like V2020. I could be wrong of course, but that is my opinion. I don't believe anything about people just because it is on one website, even a newspaper. I would suspect most people are the same.

Donovan Arnold