[Vision2020] No Guts, Misquotes, & Mark Driscoll

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 15:55:01 PDT 2011

I got no response to the corrections I made July 15, 2011, regarding serious
errors and misunderstandings on climate science, as can be read in the
following Vision2020 post at website below.  I thus find this particular
drawer, at this time, empty.

http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2011-July/077266.html
Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett