[Vision2020] Say What?

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Tue Aug 23 10:19:43 PDT 2011

and, "God's in his heaven, all's right with the world."

He and Butch Otter would make a fine pair.  I haven't yet recovered from
hearing our governor expound on how the disabled in Idaho are doing fine
because families and churches have stepped in to take up the slack.

They don't know, they don't want to know, and even if they did, they
wouldn't care.

Sue H.