[Vision2020] City of Moscow Offers Free Compost

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Tue Aug 16 11:06:04 PDT 2011

City of Moscow
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: Gary J. Riedner, City Supervisor
p     |  208-883-7006
e     |   griedner at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:griedner at ci.moscow.id.us>
w    |  www.ci.moscow.id.us<http://www.ci.moscow.id.us>

PRESS RELEASE
City to Offer Free Compost

August 16, 2011 (Moscow, Idaho) - The City of Moscow is now offering compost free of charge to residents of the city of Moscow and Latah County.  The compost is produced at the Solid Waste Processing Facility, which is operated by Latah Sanitation, Inc.

Distribution will begin immediately and is limited to one pickup load per resident. An informational guide on the compost is available and will be distributed to all recipients. Informational guides are also available at Moscow City Hall, Latah County Courthouse, Latah Sanitation, Inc. and the City of Moscow booth at the Moscow Farmers Market. Please contact Latah Sanitation, Inc. at 208-882-5724 to make arrangements for compost distribution.

###

Story Contact: Tim Davis, Sanitation Operations Manager
Phone: 208.883.7131
Email: tdavis at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:tdavis at ci.moscow.id.us>

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources. We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.

Jen Pfiffner
Assistant to the City Supervisor
City of Moscow
PO Box 9203 | 206 E Third Street