[Vision2020] Where did those 42 years go?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Aug 15 15:39:22 PDT 2011

Bro "C" is talkin', of course, about . . .

"Freedom" by Richie Havens
(at Woodstock '69)
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Songs/Freedom_RichieHavens.mp3

There have been so SOOO many bands that got their start on that farm field
in upstate New York back then.

Here, let Walter Cronkite describe it . . .

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Songs/Woodstock_Cronkite.mp3

Woodstock wasn't a happening.  It was (and still is) a culture.

There hav e been so many songs from that farm field, but one keeps coming
back to my mind.

"I Feel I'm Fixin' to Die Rag" by Country Joe and the Fish
(at Woodstock '69)
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Songs/Fixin_to_Die_Rag_CountryJoe.mp3

Has it really been 42 years???

Seeya round town, Moscow.

On Mon, August 15, 2011 2:15 pm, Carl Westberg wrote:

> August 15, 1969.  First day of Woodstock.  Best performance..Richie Havens
> and "Motherless Child"......
>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Author Unknown