[Vision2020] Mystery loads coming through Palouse

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Aug 13 07:00:13 PDT 2011

The reason that I ask about Moscow, Area Man, is because the details of the route (or lack thereof) are unclear.

The article stipulates that the loads join US95 via 195 "above the Lewiston grade".  Judging by my map, that puts the loads on US95 at the junction of US95 and 195 just north of the grade southeast of Uniontown.

Question:  Specifically where do these loads enter Idaho?

"The Pessimist complains about the wind, the Optimist expects it to change and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown