[Vision2020] Intersting Place to Find News of Note in Moscow

Ellen Roskovich gussie443 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 12 12:51:11 PDT 2011

Actually, it's the old Cavenaugh's Motel being reincarnated.   Ellen A. Roskovich From: thansen at moscow.com
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 09:32:17 -0700
To: deco at moscow.com
CC: Vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Intersting Place to Find News of Note in Moscow

The U.S. Department of Agriculture is involved in the development of a hotel???
Wait a minute.  I think I see what's going on.  Could this possibly be . . .
http://www.ilovedogfriendly.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/dog_and_cat_hotel.jpg

http://www.silverliningherbs.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/picture4.gif
I have only one thing to say . . .
It's about time Moscow got one.

Seeya round town, Moscow.
Tom HansenMoscow, Idaho "The Pessimist complains about the wind, the Optimist expects it to change and the Realist adjusts his sails."
- Unknown