[Vision2020] Aug. 10, 2011 Moscow-Pullman Daily News: Schweitzer said lowering the minimum wage is a good idea

Gary Crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Wed Aug 10 18:55:10 PDT 2011

I'd love to see Mr. Schweitzer take a run at Patty (the menace) Murray's senate seat in 2016. Washington has a desperate need for a few clear thinking individuals who know how the real world actually works. Someone who has created innovative products and jobs without having to whine to the government for a handout. Accomplishments of which Murray couldn't even conceive.

P.S. "meters of sea level rise?" When, by 4012/4042? Nothing like a little sensationalism to try and rile the monkeys