[Vision2020] [forgot sumpin] Flip-Flops (Shoes!)

Ellen Roskovich gussie443 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 10 15:55:30 PDT 2011

Did not realize Crocs made flip flops......bet they're comfy.  Just bought two pair of croc clogs on sale at Tri State @ only $9.99 and I like them.  I have a "funny" foot and not many shoes are really comfortable.  For many years I was just like Saundra and the first thing off as I came through the door was my shoes.  Hmmmm.....as a matter of fact, I'm down at the Senior Center sitting in my stocking feet!  They close in 6 min. and I'm going to have to put my shoes on.......darn!   Ellen A. Roskovich > CC: kmmos1 at frontier.com; vision2020 at moscow.com