[Vision2020] roger please supply facts to back up your emails.

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Aug 8 13:28:20 PDT 2011

Supervision of entitlement programs is a catch-22 situation.

Currently the Medicare and Social Security programs are extremely under-staffed.  Being under-staffed makes it virtually impossible to meticulously screen and evaluate each and every application.  That is the reason why every once in a while we read about welfare fraud and system abuse.

The only foreseeable cure for this problem is to hire and train more staff . . . like that's gonna happen.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"The Pessimist complains about the wind, the Optimist expects it to change and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown