[Vision2020] roger please supply facts to back up your emails.

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Aug 8 12:06:10 PDT 2011

It is my impression that Roger Falen is attempting to achieve the same
goal atempted by the Defense Department (DoD) back in 1970 when the draft
was terminated . . . an all volunteer Army.

Although the intent of DoD and the intent of Roger Falen may differ . . .
the DoD's being that citizens will no longer be ordered to military
service (thus making it a volunteer service) . . . and Roger Falen's
intent of not paying either the active or retired service member (thus
making each active/retired service member a non-profit 501c(3) entity and
a true volunteer).

You GO, Roger!

Pro patria.

On Mon, August 8, 2011 11:52 am, bookpeople of moscow wrote:
> what big spending programs?
>
> the veterans dept is the second largest dept in the govt.
>
> are you advocating cutting veterans benefits?
>
> the defense dept is the largest govt dept.
>
> what cuts in american defense are you demanding?
>
> what are the big liberal spending programs? please give facts and
>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Author Unknown