[Vision2020] CNN Breaking News

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Mon Aug 8 11:26:44 PDT 2011

You got it, Roger!

Let all those lazy, good for nothing sons of bitches get off their asses and work for a change.  Just look at all the millions of jobs that are available.  Especially the jobs for all those loggers in north Idaho like around Princeton, Harvard, St. Maries, Santa, Fernwood, Clarkia, etc who could be cutting down trees to build all those new houses there is such an unquenchable market for now. because of the outstanding way we have regulated banks and investment firms.

And the loggers' wives?  Let them take in laundry and sewing from all their wealthier neighbors or put up preserves and sell at the farmer's markets.

And the kids of these lazy bastards?  That'll teach them to be born to shiftless trash.  Anyway, malnutrition, starvation, untreated medical conditions, general misery is very good for these kids -- it builds their character and shows them what useless scum their parents are.

Any fool knows, as you amply demonstrate, there are lots more jobs available than applicants.  Why those sit-on-their-asses loggers could be applying to be nuclear engineers or accountants instead of crying in their beers at the Silver Saddle.

Maybe you ought to run for office.  You and your like minded colleagues would have this country turned around in no time.

w.