[Vision2020] ifalen claim of medicare abuse

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Aug 8 10:05:31 PDT 2011

You are a way  off base in you last sentence. The article I referenced was By Michael F. Cannon in the July 4 issue of National Review. He is director of health-policy at Cato and co-author of Healthy Competition:What's Holding Back Health Care and How to Free It.  It is a long article and I am not going to reduplicate all of it here You can look it up.
Here are a few: In Brooklyn a dentist billed taxpayers for nearly 1,000 procedures in a single day. A Houston doctor with a criminal record took her Medicare billings from zero to $11,6 million in one year. A high school dropout , armed with only a labtop computer,submitted more than 140,000 bogus Medicare claims, collecting $105 million. There are many more
 examples.
Roger