[Vision2020] CNN Breaking News

Jay Borden jborden at datawedge.com
Mon Aug 8 10:35:40 PDT 2011

There are a variety of reasons persons flocked to the New World... The Georgia colony, for example, was established as a refuge for those sentenced to debtor's prison, and as a colony where the 'poor and destitute' could find a new start.  (The British aristocracy felt that getting rid of these folks would relieve their burden from the crown).

If we're talking about every person paying their fair share, then I'm all for an across the board flat tax.... Poor, middle class, and wealthy alike.  That's what FAIR means.

Jay

Sent from my Android phone... So ignore the typpos

Donovan Arnold <donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Actually Roger, this country was built on slave labor and the abundance of natural resources the native peoples kept well preserved and protected for thousands of years.

Taxing wealthier people who use and benefit most from the government is not stealing from them. It is making them pay their fair share.

Donovan Arnold