[Vision2020] CNN Breaking News

Gary Crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sat Aug 6 17:35:54 PDT 2011

Jobs bills promised by the GOP/ Tea Party? I think you are even more confused than usual.

Cutting NPR's budget was a small but good start. As to the back burner, once again you are
mistaken. Paul Ryan and the GOP have had the budget right up front with a written plan
for all to see. Can you point to the corresponding democrat budget proposal?