[Vision2020] Impasses lead to shutdown of FAA

mushroom at moscow.com mushroom at moscow.com
Tue Aug 2 19:21:10 PDT 2011

> If we were to shut down all our military bases around the world, how soon
> do you think it would be, Sunil, before South Korea would be at war with
> their neighbors to the north?
>
> The presence of 30,000 US troops in South Korea acts as a deterrent.
>
> Seeya round town, Moscow.
>
> Tom Hansen

I like most of Tom's posts, but this makes me sad. Because it suggests our
country could drift toward posting troops in half the countries of the
world to "deter" possible actions of the other half. We presently are
close to that. People (including children) are starving to death and we
are spending as much or more on defense than the entire rest of the world
combined.

This is SO WRONG!

Don Coombs