[Vision2020] My Easter column

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Apr 29 17:38:43 PDT 2011

Robert Dickow suggested:

"It is time we honored and respected plants for what they are . . .
Superior beings!"

Read on, Robert . . .

"Experiments show that a sagebrush plant can recognise a genetically
identical cutting growing nearby.  What's more, the two clones communicate
and cooperate with one another, to avoid being eaten by herbivores."

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/viewnews.php?id=155211

What's an omnivore to do?

Tom "Born-again Pagan" Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

According to Merriam-Webster at:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pagan

"Pagan: One who has little or no religion and who delights in sensual
pleasures and material goods : an irreligious or hedonistic"

WOW! It's like they've known me all my life.  Is it Tom Hansen or is it
Memorex?