[Vision2020] White House Releases President Obama's Birth Certificate

Ron Force rforce2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 27 10:52:47 PDT 2011

It leaked out:

April 27, 2011
Obama Reveals Unsuccessful Run for President of Kenya
Disqualified by U.S. Birth Certificate
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)  – In a stunning announcement that took even
political insiders by  surprise, President Barack Obama revealed today that he
ran for  President of Kenya in 2005 but was disqualified when a birth
certificate  surfaced showing he was born in the United States.

At a press conference at the White House, Mr. Obama spoke for the first  time
about his little-known unsuccessful foray into Kenyan politics:  “Like every
American boy or girl, I grew up with the dream of someday  becoming President of
Kenya.”

But soon after he entered the race, political opponents began spreading  rumors
that he was not “a real Kenyan,” the President said, and foiled  his bid by
disseminating copies of his authentic American birth  certificate.

“I guess I didn’t look into the rules closely enough before I ran,” the
President admitted.  “I got caught up in the excitement of being  President of
Kenya and I guess I just got carried away.”

Lisimba Ogongo, a Nairobi talk radio host who spearheaded the effort to  unearth
Mr. Obama’s U.S. birth certificate, confirmed Mr. Obama’s  version of events
today.

“I felt strongly that the people of Kenya deserved the truth,” Mr.  Ogongo
said.  “We were not about to elect a President of Kenya who was  really a secret
Hawaiian.”

Elsewhere, Donald Trump found himself under renewed pressure to produce  all of
his authentic marriage certificates, believed to number in the  thousands.