[Vision2020] PR - City and SR2S Celebrate Fill the Racks!

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Apr 27 09:45:33 PDT 2011

The Proposed Amendment of Title 4, Chapter 6, Section 5 of Moscow City
Code Providing for the Requirement of Bicycle Parking for Commercial and
Multi-Family Residential Development was voted down 5-1 on February 7,
2011.

The public hearing . . .

http://moscowcares.com/020711_07_BikeParking.htm

But, then, we are talking about the same city council that passed a cell
phone stipend for themselves with a vote of 3-2 (1 abstention) which
clearly violated city code that requires a majority of members PRESENT.
There being six council members present, a vote of three ayes is clearly
NOT a majority.  But, what do I know, me and my public school education?