[Vision2020] Response to Website Contact (rec'd from TomandRodna.com)

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 04:21:55 PDT 2011

If all the anonymity is coming from the same members of the same church, that's not a good thing. Not good because it might be hiding the true opinions and influence of the church or it's members.

And I can't help but note how ironic it is that you use the term "demonize." When NSA calls secularism "evil," when Bouma's pastor calls Mormons "blasphemous" -- both cases of literal demonization -- it gets counted as "religious" opinion. Yet pointing out that a pedophile has been left in the care of an unqualified pastor is "demonization."