[Vision2020] Response to Website Contact (rec'd from TomandRodna.com)

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 09:41:15 PDT 2011

Among the clearer indications that there is something fundamentally wrong
with Christ Church is its attitude and behavior toward Sitler, first hiding
his acts from all but their own narrow "community" and then seeking his
early release. I've said it before but it is one thing for Doug Wilson to
think he is an expert in religion and philosophy, even though he has no
terminal degree in either area; it is another for him to think he is an
expert in psychology and the behavior of sex offenders. That arrogance
presents a danger to the community.

And no I'm not saying that ONLY those with terminal degrees are experts! It
is one indication, though, of expertise. Someone with NO terminal degree
might have a chance of being an expert in one area but three? It could
happen but it is unlikely.