[Vision2020] Response to Website Contact (rec'd from TomandRodna.com)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Apr 26 05:41:36 PDT 2011

Visionaires -

This posting is in response to a website contact I had received via
TomandRodna.com.

As the poster of this contact felt it unnecessary to identify him/herself,
I shall address him/her as "Concerned" and respond to him/her publicly
from this forum.

The posting, created by "Concerned" is as follows:

Name:             Concerned
Email:
ContactRequested:
Remote Name:      24.19.192.180