[Vision2020] Press Release

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Fri Apr 22 14:24:17 PDT 2011

City of Moscow
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: Gary J. Riedner, City Supervisor
p    |    208-883-7006
e    |  griedner at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:griedner at ci.moscow.id.us>
w   |    www.ci.moscow.id.us<http://www.ci.moscow.id.us>

PRESS RELEASE
Title:  City of Moscow & Moscow Police Department Surplus Auction.

April 22, 2011 (Moscow, Idaho) - This is your chance to acquire numerous bargains of unclaimed property and city surplus items.  Visit our web site below beginning on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 and click on the link to view vehicles, bicycles, office equipment, and miscellaneous electronic and computer items along with many, many more low cost articles.

www.ci.moscow.id.us<http://www.ci.moscow.id.us> or www.ci.moscow.id.us/police<http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/police>

The Auction starts April 26 and will end May 3

FREE Access for the Public

###

Story Contact: Mariah Atkinson
Phone: 208-883-7055
Email: matkinson at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:matkinson at ci.moscow.id.us>

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources. We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.