[Vision2020] Fw: This could be big

the lockshop lockshop at pull.twcbc.com
Thu Apr 21 17:14:33 PDT 2011

I feel fine, thank you for your concern. There is no ire to mitigate on my end and no need for rationalization required on yours. Corporations take advantage of tax laws put in place by Republican and Democrat lawmakers to return value to the shareholders as is their primary reason for existance. The fact that you and your family have been able to take advantage of this warms my heart.

The notion that corporations large or small should "pay a fair share" is a farce generated by big government (and it's friends and beneficiaries) to extract additional revenue from individuals. The burden falls on shareholders in the form of reduced return on investment and/or on customers in the form of higher price for products. Placing ever-increasing drains on a corporations revenue can only result in disaster. If return to investors is too low or the price of goods is to high the end result is the same. You have killed the goose and the attendant jobs, goods, and services (and yes, tax monies) that it generated.