[Vision2020] WHERE'S THE BEEF?

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 12:35:19 PDT 2011

Isn't it ironic that they met in a PUBLIC place to protest taxes? That's a
little like meeting in a crack house to protest drug use. Why didn't they
meet in someone's basement? That would make more sense.

Maybe next year they can meet in the High School. After all, given the new
education "reforms," all the kids will be home surfing the internet anyway!
Might as well put that building to some use.