[Vision2020] Fw: Health Symposium

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Apr 18 11:45:28 PDT 2011

-----Original message-----

From: "Earl H. Bennett" bennett at uidaho.edu
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 16:57:34 -0700
To: "Hugh Cooke" hcooke at uidaho.edu
Subject: Health Symposium

Attached are the flyer for the Health Symposium and the list of speakers/participants.  For our sponsors and some speakers, I suggest emailing/distributing the flyer to all of your members tomorrow or Monday and perhaps
again next weekend.  The list of speakers/participants is for your use as you see fit.

Speakers should prepare Powerpoint presentations saved as 97-2003 files. Please do not save as 2010 files (assuming you are using the newer Office 2010) as these may not play on a computer that does not
have Office 2010 loaded.  We will have a tech present to help load your files from a memory stick (no CDs please).  A remote control for your use will be provided
and we will have a podium with microphone/PA.  I will have bottled water for speakers. As the symposium starts at 9:00 AM, please plan on arriving by 8:30 so we can load your files.  If you can email
your files to me earlier all the better, but this probably will not happen (at least I can never get them done a day early).

We will have three tables set up outside the auditorium for you to display literature/goodies. These are shared tables and as of today I have Gritman, City of Moscow and AARP who would like space.
Anybody else? Email me your request and if anybody has any other questions, please let me know.

Again, thanks to all of you for making this happen.

Earl
bennett at uidaho.edu