[Vision2020] Is it on its way to Idaho?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Apr 4 09:48:54 PDT 2011

Chuck Kovis stated:

"Remember the statement above:  ". . . but the levels are far below public
health concern."  No need to worry, I think I'll go get a mammogram for
the hell of it.  Anyone else game?"

Am I reading this comment correctly?

Is Chuck kovis concerned about contracting breast cancer?

This is SO ludicrous . . . to think that the air that we breathe is so
infected with radioactive materials as to develop breasts in men and the
potential for subsequent breast cancer.

This is fear mongering at its worst.

Now, if you'll excuse me . . .

It IS softball season and BIG-5 is running a special on sports bras.

Later,

On Mon, April 4, 2011 9:38 am, Chuck Kovis wrote:
> The Environmental Protection Agency reported this weekend that air
> monitors in Boise have detected low levels of radioactive material from
> Japan's Fukushima nuclear plant, but the levels are far below public
> health concern. The agency in a statement released Saturday says it found
> elevated levels of the radioactive isotopes iodine-131, cesium-137 and
> cesium-134.  Agency EPA scientists routinely test precipitation samples
> from more than 30 sites in the U.S.   The Idaho Statesman reported that
> scientists found Boise had the highest levels of any city in the report,
> but weren't sure why. (Idaho Press article dated today)
>
> Remember the statement above:  ". . . but the levels are far below public
> health concern."  No need to worry, I think I'll go get a mammogram for
> the hell of it.  Anyone else game?
>
> Chuck Kovis
>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

and the Realist adjusts his sails."