[Vision2020] Is it on its way to Idaho?

Chuck Kovis ckovis at turbonet.com
Mon Apr 4 09:38:34 PDT 2011

The Environmental Protection Agency reported this weekend that air monitors in Boise have detected low levels of radioactive material from Japan's Fukushima nuclear plant, but the levels are far below public health concern. The agency in a statement released Saturday says it found elevated levels of the radioactive isotopes iodine-131, cesium-137 and cesium-134.  Agency EPA scientists routinely test precipitation samples from more than 30 sites in the U.S.   The Idaho Statesman reported that scientists found Boise had the highest levels of any city in the report, but weren't sure why. (Idaho Press article dated today)

Remember the statement above:  ". . . but the levels are far below public health concern."  No need to worry, I think I'll go get a mammogram for the hell of it.  Anyone else game?

Chuck Kovis