[Vision2020] Proof Positive the ID GOP Doesn't Care About ChildrenOnce They're Out of The Womb

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Apr 3 08:40:40 PDT 2011

Exactly.

Dr. J (Joe Campbell) is NOT denying Doug Wilson his right to be an
offensive bigot.

Dr. J is merely stating the obvious . . . that most multi-celled organisms
that walk upright don't like offensive bigots.

The question now becomes:  Are you denying Dr. J's right to dislike
offensive bigots?  Or is there something deeper . . . darker . . . uglier
. . . hidden in the context of your commentary?

But then . . . that's your right.