[Vision2020] Proof Positive the ID GOP Doesn't Care About ChildrenOnce They're Out of The Womb

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 08:30:42 PDT 2011

Another thing which you keep miss even though I point it out every time we
have this stupid conversation.

I don't care that Wilson talks about slavery. I hope he keeps it up. I just
want to be there to point out that the speech is offensive and that he is a
bigot.

I wish Wilson would share his ideas with even more people as I wish that you
would. I have told you to bring this up on a street corner in Spokane but
you won't do it. I honestly wish that you and Wilson would start this
conversation on a street corner in Newark, New Jersey since that appears to
be the only way that you might get a sense of how enraged folks are to
consider this a debatable conversation, how callous you are about basic
human emotions.

If I call you "fat" I'm not really trying to have a conversation with you.
I'm not really trying to convince you of my point of view. I'm trying to
insult you, hurt your feelings and that is it.

Wilson and others who "debate" about this topic are not, in my opinion,
trying to discourse. They are trying to enrage. I don't want to part of that
crap. You don't seem to mind enraging people in the name of free speech.
Fine. I only ask that you do it more often and not with me.