[Vision2020] A Little Silver Lining to This Gray Cloud

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Sep 11 13:26:08 PDT 2010

Greetings Visionaires and Vandals -

Remember last Monday?

Remember that game between Virginia Tech and Bozo State, the results of
which put me into a 12-step recovery program . . . a program in which I am
struggling to progress beyond denial?

You would think that Virginia Tech, after losing to the boyz, would settle
their frustration by serioously trouncing this week's opponent.

They didn't.

In fact, Virginia Tech lost by a score of 21-16 . . . at home . . .
against . . . . . . James Madison University.

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=302540259

And just what strength of schedule does mid-level Division 1AA JMU have
this season.

Their next opponent is Liberty University.

Gee . . .

I wonder what this does to Bozo State's "strength of schedule" ranking.

Hmm.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Take pride, Vandals.

UI's Nasty and Inebriated class of '96

Came a tribe from the north brave and bold . . .

"Here We Have Idaho"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/HWHI.mp3

"I-D-A-H-O Idaho Idaho Go Go Go"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Vandals.mp3