[Vision2020] Fw: Rozen editorial

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 23:01:53 PDT 2010

Oops! Sent this from a truck stop in Sandpoint, thinking Gary was talking about Rose!

Here is one important difference between Gary's request to Shirley and my requests to Bouma (I assume I'm speaking for some others too). I'm not asking or expecting Bouma to answer my questions on vision 2020. I know that won't happen. I'm just asking that he speak to the issues raised, pointing out that some folks might want to know how he feels about Mormons. If he doesn't have harsh feelings about them, like his Pastor does, that should be an easy point to make. Thus, his silence is at least curious.

Another difference, of course, is that Shirley has answered Gary's question but Bouma has not answered ANY. Not here, not there, not any where.

I believe that's a political slam dunk in your face, Gary! And yes I am loving it.

Thanks, Shirley, for taking the high ground!