[Vision2020] Fw: Rozen editorial

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sun Oct 31 13:54:26 PDT 2010

Trust me on this, Gary -- There is no question you could ask of Shirley Ringo that would necessitate her having to "summon up the courage and the rhetoric" to answer.  I think it's safe to say that she's your intellectual equal, after all, and she doesn't deserve your frankly bitchy harping.

And yeah, I may not be NRA, but I write as a supporter of reasonable gun rights.  The issue isn't guns.  The issue is your inability to see anything other than a weasling cowardice from a woman who hasn't ever demonstrated any.  Methinks you ought to look to your right if you want a glimpse of weasling cowardice . . .

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com