[Vision2020] Crabtree and the NRA

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 22:22:39 PDT 2010

Gary,

You missed pointing out that Shirley answered your questions in a public forum. She didn't avoid them, she didn't accept an invitation and then fail to keep her commitment, she didn't make lame excuses knowing that in the end you would use this as an opportunity to make her look bad. She showed courage, the courage of her convictions. Maybe you don't like her answers but now you have more information upon which to base your decisions come election day. And so do any other voters who care to tune into the conversation.