[Vision2020] Feeling the need to be patronized?

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 16:16:30 PDT 2010

Saundra Lund <v2020 at ssl.fastmail.fm> wrote:

Finally, for anyone who managed to read all the way through this,
you’ve earned a gold star and my gratitude for your tolerance of my
long-windedness!

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

Given the often sound bite stereotyped trivialized polarized nature of
political discussions, "long-windedness" can be a pleasant lingering
tropical breeze...  I wonder why there is not less "tolerance" of
brief simple minded political discussions.  I guess this tactic
controls more effectively people's emotions without time for critical
thought, in the algorithims of advertising psychology conditioning,
aimed at the success of political marketing strategy.

Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett