[Vision2020] Sorry!

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 28 21:20:22 PDT 2010

Joe,

Thanks. I hate this heated time of year.

By no means would I BS myself into feeling that our democratic process is a fair and cordial. The sad reality is, spew and untruths are told. That the ends justify the means. I do not defend the Rep. but wonder if the site played a part.

V2020 is no exception. I hate it and have been mute from this site becuase of certain few like it. I have been belitted for having a non liberal view, but have tried to hold a respectful tone. I have offered to talk over coffee, with no results besides Keely(great talk by the way love to do it again). My number is in the phone book by the way, for anybody that feels like a coffee or a beer. By no means am I republican. I am conservative but have the ability to vote democrat, as I will again do this year.

MD