[Vision2020] Leonard Pitts Jr: The Triumph of Igorance

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 20:52:31 PDT 2010

I'm going down Roger's road, Wayne, not mine; carrying his reasoning to its logical conclusion. I don't see how we can be literalists about the first amendment without being literalists about the second.

On the other hand, if we carry your point to its logical conclusion, folks should be allowed to purchase tanks!